Dream Big, My Precious One by Jill Roman Lord

 

Dream Big, My Precious One written by Jill Roman Lord and illustrated by Brittany E. Lakin is such a vibrant beautiful children's book.

I love to talk to children about their dreams and what they hope to do someday. Dream Big, My Precious One is a great book to help facilitate those dreams and conversations. The book has such vibrant, eye-catching illustrations. The repetition and rhythm are great and sure to keep a young child's interest. The book is aimed at 3 to 6 year olds, but would be good up to age 8 or second grade, depending on the child, I think. There is mention of God and the book includes the verse, 1 Chronicles 28:20 at the very end so it is aimed at Christian families. 

My family really enjoyed Dream Big, My Precious One. It will likely be a favorite to pull out at our house when the littles come to visit. I should also mention the book is fairly large, 9 1/2 by 9 3/4 inches in size.

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher, Worthy Kids. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman