Know Your Bible Journal for Women from Barbour Books

 

Do you like to read your Bible and journal about what you read? The Know Your Bible Journal for Women is a beautiful, yet practical, journal to help you reflect on your Bible reading time.

The Know Your Bible Journal for Women goes through each book of the Bible from start to finish. It has been a couple of years since I read straight through the Bible but this journal would be especially nice for that purpose. It is based on the three-million-copy bestseller, Know Your Bible. This journal helps you define the who, what when, where, and why of each biblical book. It also has space to record your thoughts and feelings as you go through each Bible book. 

I like that the Know Your Bible Journal for Women helps you flush out the basics you need to know and remember from each book of the Bible. The guided questions are basically the same through each book, which I liked. I think it helps you to focus on the basics to know and remember. There is plenty of space to write. It is light weight but I also think the pages are thick enough to not bleed through with ball point pens. I don't think I would use marker on them, but they might stand up to markers if you test a corner. I also like that this book is just plain gorgeous to look at with the pretty floral cover. It has a flex cover with two-tone printing on each page and a ribbon marker. The Know Your bible Journal for Women would also make a nice gift both for women who are new to the Bible and women who might want to look at things again through fresh eyes.

I received a copy of the Know Your Bible Journal for Women from Barbour Books. I was under no obligation to post a review. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman