All Things Lovely by Jenn Johnson

 

All Things Lovely by Jenn Johnson really is a lovely book. This book has gorgeous pictures, encouraging words and tips to live a better life in several ways.

All Things Lovely is divided in four parts: Home, Heart, Health and Hospitality. Each section has three or four chapters just full of advice on making your life better in each of these areas. I liked how honest and real Johnson was throughout the book reminding us all that we aren't perfect but we are striving to do better each day. I could relate to much of what she shared personally. I also was inspired by her advice to do a bit better in each of these areas of my life. She does share with her Christian faith as part of her life and there are Bible verses throughout the book. There is some good advice about organizing. There is some helpful tips on guarding your heart and doing the right things.  Throughout the book, it all feels real and inspiring. There are even recipes like taco dip and pumpkin cookies. I love the beautiful pictures and the way the book is organized. I know I will refer to it whenever I need some inspiration--or one of her recipes.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman