Cold Shot by Dani Pettrey

 


Griffin McCray and his three best friends all planned to go into some sort of law enforcement. Times have changed including Griffin who left the police force behind and now works as a park ranger in Gettysburg. 

Finley Scott is a forensic anthropologist who discovers some disturbing evidence surrounding a body dug up in the park. 

Finley and Griffin have to work fairly close together to solve the mystery. Griffin's friends, Declan Grey and Park Mitchell also are part of the crime team. 

I enjoyed this book. The plot kept the story moving along and I turned the pages quickly to try to solve the mystery. I enjoyed getting to know all of the characters. I liked how some of the characters rely on their Christian faith to get through the tough times. That faith feels like it is a part of the characters. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series which feature more of Griffin's friends.

I purchased this book from Books-A-Million awhile book and read it off of my TBR shelf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe