Ned by Susan May Warren

Ned (The Minnesota Marshalls #3)

Ned is the third book in the Minnesota Marshalls series by Susan May Warren. Let me tell you, with her many years of writing experience, this author knows how to write books that keep your heart pounding and your fingers turning pages quickly.

Ned has been through four years of training to be a Navy SEAL. He has the woman of his dreams, Shae Johnson is waiting for him in Switzerland. Unfortunately, when he finally gets to see her after being on a mission, the two have a disagreement. That is bad enough, as both Shae and Ned almost instantly regret their words, but right afterwords Shae goes missing. Shae has been kidnapped by Russian thugs and is in Siberia. What will it take to get her back?

Ned has some hoops to go through to get to Shae. I love all the action in this book. I like the close-knit Marshall family and how they all work to help each other out in difficult times. I also like Shae and my reader heart goes out to her in her difficult predicament that I can not imagine in our modern world today because it would be very hard. Yet God is working in both of their lives. I like the spiritual element in this book. I like the romance. I also like how the next book in the series is building about Iris. Warren already starts weaving her story in between Ned and Shae's story. Readers learn about Iris and her football player friend who is helping her as they run from the bad guys. There is some great scenes with them that add a humor element to the book. Of course, we are left with an Iris cliff hanger so we can't wait for the next book to come out. There is a first chapter reader preview of Iris at the back of Ned and, believe me, I am ready for Iris now!

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through JustRead Tours. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe