Why Everything that Doesn't Matter, Matters so Much by Charlie Peacock and Andi Ashworth

Why Everything That Doesn't Matter, Matters So Much - by  Andi Ashworth & Charlie Peacock (Paperback), 1 of 2Are you a fan of Charlie Peacock? Honestly, I know he is a Christian music artist and imagine he has many fans but that is not why I picked up this book. I liked Why Everything That Doesn't Matter, Matters so Much: The Way of Love in a World of Hurt by Charlie Peacock and Andi Ashworth because it offers a lot of food for thought. 

Don't let the long title of this book intimidate you, Why Everything that Doesn't matter Matters so Much is full of down-to-earth stories and encouragement for living in our world today. I enjoy cooking but I didn't do a lot of cooking growing up so right off the bat, I could relate to the first letter, Why Bother Learning to Cook? I also appreciate this couple, who has been married many years, sharing their stories and their heart on paper. They don't call them essays, the authors call them letters to their readers, but I do think they are like thought-provoking essays. This is a good book to read a chapter, spend some time thinking about it, and then move on to the next chapter. I don't think it is a book to rush through to get the most out of it.  I am sure that Charlie Peacock fans would enjoy the book. I have not read Andi Ashworth's other books, but clearly from reading this book, she is a talented woman who shares stories from her heart.

Purchase link: https://bit.ly/48CXCpd

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through Frontgate Media. All opinions within this review are my own. #everythingthatdoesntmatter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe