Book Review: The Spirit of Python by Jentezen Franklin

 In the same way that a python snake can squeeze the life out of its prey, the python spirit (Satan) can squeeze the life out of a believer. I found this analogy to be such a powerful image for me to visualize. The information in this book by Jentezen Franklin was so helpful in understanding spiritual warfare. With that image of the snake in my mind, I feel like I can better see and pray through the spiritual warfare in my life.

The Spirit of Python is divided into three parts. In part one, you learn to understand how Satan and demons work and whether you might be under attack. In part 2, Jentezen Franklin shares various ways the evil spirits can work to destroy parts of your life. In the third part, the reader learns how to use prayer, Scripture, faith, praise and the armor of God to stand up against the enemy. For me, the three parts were clearly presented and easy for me to understand. I appreciated how these areas were clearly defined, with Scripture back up, in such a way that I could see how to identify how evil works in my life and how I can better help myself through Scripture to get rid of demonic influence.

I received this book from Booketeria at no charge to me. I was not required to write a positive review in exchange for the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman