A Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional Living by Emily Ley


A Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional Living by Emily Ley is as beautiful as it is practical. It is a feast for the eyes and following Ley's guidelines would surely give peace to your home.

A Simplified Life walks readers through the process of simplifying ten key areas of life: Space at home, personal style, meal planning, schedule, finances, hospitality, technology, self-care, motherhood, and faith in God. Through each area, Ley will help readers declutter distractions, put the tools in place to keep things running more smoothly, and help readers establish routines that work for their life.

I wish I had had A Simplified Life when I was a young mother. Now my son is 16 and I have figured a lot of these things out on my own by now. However, I think this would be a great book for a woman in her 20s and 30s who is just starting her family and trying to keep everything running smoothly. Ley offers a lot of practical helpful tips. There are also a lot of lovely pictures that are inspiring throughout the book. A Simplified Life has journaling questions and space to write for each reader to apply the information to their own life. I have to be honest, I think it is too pretty to write in, but I would journal my answers in my own journal along with the book. At the same time, if the reader wrote in the book, it could be a nice keepsake book. It has a presentation page in the front and a ribbon marker to keep your place making this a nice book for gift-giving as well. In fact, I think it would be nice to include along with a baby gift for a young mother as a special encouragement to her.

I received A Simplified Life from Thomas Nelson publisher. I was not required to write a positive review in exchange for the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman