Imperfect Courage by Jessica Honegger

Jessica Honegger tells her story in Imperfect Courage of leaving her comfortable life and inadvertently starting her company, Noonday Collection, to help fund the personal adoption of her Rwandan son, Jack.

Imperfect Courage is divided into three parts, The First Step, Better Together, and A World Changed. Each section has four chapters in it. Honegger shares how she started her company and how she has kept it going and growing. She shares how her family adopted their son Jack. She shares how to build a sisterhood of support and how to encourage other women both at home and in business. 

I am not a Noonday Ambassador, so I have to say that honestly I really wasn't familiar with the company before reading this book. However, I found her story of how she started the business and kept it going to be quite interesting. I liked that she seemed to share honestly and was straightforward in both what worked for her and what didn't as the company grew. I also learned a lot about supporting other women while reading this book. I especially like how Honegger shared about forming a collaboration to come alongside other women to help each other out--even all the way across the globe. That was truly inspiring to me. I think we could all be more supportive of each other even if we are in different places. This book makes me want to do more of that. I would encourage any one to read it. Imperfect Courage is a book we can all learn and grow from reading,

I received this book from the  publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. #partner #launch team

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman