Restoration Year by John Eldredge


The past few years have been difficult for my family. I suspect that we are not alone. I think they have been difficult for many people. Restoration Year by John Eldredge is a devotional of hope. Hope that the next year can be a year of restoration and healing in your life--and mine.

Restoration Year is a 365 Day Devotional. Each devotional is one page long with a Bible verse, short reading, and a question or something to think about at the end. This devotional is written with both men and women in mind. It is simply gorgeous in the design. Not only is the cover nicely decorated, but each page has the leaf element carried through. There is also a ribbon marker to keep your place.

Restoration Year is a beautiful book. Yet this devotional also contains a lot of thought-provoking material gleaned from many of Eldredge's past writings. I like how the readings help me to reflect and consider how I live my life for Christ. This is definitely a devotional I would get the most from along with my journal to write my thoughts down. I am sure it would appeal to men and women of all ages who need hope and restoration in their lives. If you are looking for a devotion for the new year, or to give as a gift, I would encourage you to be sure to consider Restoration Year.


I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman