Settle My Soul by Karen Ehman and Ruth Schwenk


Who of us wouldn't like to press the pause button on our days and take a few minutes to refresh ourselves. Settle My Soul by Ruth Ehman and Ruth Schwenk is a book that could do just that.

Settle My Soul is a gorgeous book both inside and out. The cover is pretty, it has a lovely presentation page, a ribbon marker and the daily devotions are are in a pretty pink and green type to match the cover with floral illustrations.

Fifty of the 100 readings are written by Karen Ehman and the other fifty are written by Ruth Schwenk. Each devotional has a Bible verse, a devotional reading, a prayer and a question or writing prompt to spark your thoughts in the journaling space.

Settle My Soul would make a great gift for yourself or another woman. Besides being gorgeous, the book is made of high quality paper, which means you could journal with a variety of pens. I also found the readings to be easy to relate to. These ladies seem to share from their hearts and to turn their hearts to God. I found the questions to be thought-provoking and I liked that their was ample room to write compared to some devotional journals that I have seen. I would recommend Settle My Soul to women of all ages.

I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman