Chase the Lion Weekly Planner from Mark Batterson

If you are looking for a way to track your goals and dreams--and track your every day life--Mark Batterson's new Chase the Lion Weekly Planner is one tool that would be great for you.

The Chase the Lion Weekly Planner starts with Mark Batterson's manifesto and a letter to the reader. He then details how to best use this planner. The planner is undated and could be started at any time during the year. There is a monthly page with plenty of room to write down appointments or goals on each day's date. Alongside the monthly page Batterson asks a question to help you define your own manifesto by the end of the year. Each 2-week spread starts on Monday and ends on Sunday. Again, plenty of space to write as well as side bar sections to help keep track of goals and dreams that you are pursuing. In the back of the planner, Batterson includes a page with further details on writing your own manifesto followed by a black page titled, "My Lion Chaser's Manifesto" to write yours out completely. He ends with a few pages to help you set your life goals and he includes his 100 life goals as examples or ideas to help you come up with your own. Then you can write your 100 life goals in the next few pages.

If you have read Batterson's best-selling Chase the Lion book then you will most likely love his Chase the Lion Weekly planner. However, you don't need to have read his book to use this planner and get results. I positively love the cover. The bright eyes of the lion seem to be glowing and it just gives me all the feels of Aslan. It seems to be quite durable and is made of a textured coated paper, I think. I has a ribbon marker to help keep your page. Each space to write in has light dots like the bullet journals. For me, it is also a good size to carry around in my book bag. I cannot wait to use this. I feel inspired just looking at it.


I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a review. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman