Wedding Bells After Fifty by Autumn Marie

Are you a middle-aged woman thinking you will never love again? Wedding Bells After Fifty by Autumn Marie is a small book full of big stories about women who found true love as an older woman.

Autumn Marie shares the stories of ten different older woman who got married later in life. Each of the woman are very different and the stories of how they met and got married is very different. Yet, in each of these stories the women found someone that clicked with their personality.

I am actually not the target audience of this book in that I am a middle-aged woman but I am already happily married to my husband for nearly twenty years. The stories in this book are encouraging but they also offer things to think about in merging families and personalities that an older woman should consider. Since most of my blog readers are people of faith I would mention that while they talk about faith in some of the stories, in several of them, the couples often live together before marriage and don't necessarily share their faith. At the same time, while the book is aimed at women, it might also encourage older men too. Wedding Bells After Fifty is a fairly short book but full of heart and interesting stories. I would share my own positive story in that I have a friend getting married next weekend for the first time after age fifty so it is definitely a possibility.

I received a copy of this book at no charge from the author/publisher. All opinions within this review are my own.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe