Malicious Intent by Lynn H. Blackburn

 

Dr. Ivy Collins is one driven lady. She is the head of a company and close to a breakthrough after years of hard work and research. Then one day she finds herself in a terrible position with some pretty awful people holding her hostage. Can she get out? If she does, how can she keep working on the project? U S Secret Service Agent Gil Dixon may be able to help her. Can he save her? Can he help her solve her work problems too?

Malicious Intent starts out making my reader-heart pound and Lynn H. Blackburn doesn't give my heart much rest until the end of the book. This is romantic suspense series is one that I have really enjoyed. I like the characters. I like how they are real but also share their faith. I like the action. I like the romance. I think the cover is eye catching and works well for the book. Malicious Intent is the second book in the Defend and Protect series. I can't wait for the next book, which I hope is Zane and Tessa's story.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher and the author. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe