Your Greater is Coming by Joel Osteen

 

Your Greater is Coming is Joel Osteen's latest book. In this book, he reminds readers to keep looking ahead for good things and God isn't finished with your story.

I always appreciate Osteen's positivity when I get down on myself or life. I honestly think there are times, we just need this sort of positivity. Your Greater is Coming offers a mix of positive Bible stories with other uplifting stories from Osteen's life and other people in the world today. If you have read Osteen's books before, he does share a couple of stories that he has shared in past books. If you are new to his books, then these stories are good ones to encourage you to look ahead and look to God.

Your Greater Is Coming offers positivity but I don't really think it is over the top. He encourages to you to wait in the hard times, to have faith and to keep hopeful. He talks about all people going through hard times and places of suffering, but he encourages readers to not get stuck there. I think there are times we all need a dash of that. This book is fairly easy to read, easy to understand and I think it would be uplifting for most people.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe