You Can Live the Dream by Nick Nilson

 You Can Live the Dream

 

Do you have dreams that have been on hold? That you are waiting to come to fruition? You Can Live the Dream by Nick Nilson will inspire you to keep going while you are working towards those dreams.

At the start of Live the Dream, Joel Osteen writes the forward. Nilson is an associate pastor and works with Osteen at Lakeside church and they are friends. Osteen's forward primes the pump to get the reader started in the right direction as they read Live the Dream. As you might expect, this is a book of encouragement and hope for the reader.

Throughout the book, Nilson shares stories from his life and his family's life, as well as stories from the Bible. The books flows well and I enjoyed reading it. I like books like this that encourage me with both God's Word and by "hearing" stories from fellow Christians that remind me that I am not alone in my hopes and dreams. Nilson shares stories that remind readers that their perspective is important and how they can continue to keep their hopes up as they work towards their dreams and wait on God. I think this is a book that men and women and people of all ages can enjoy. You Can Live the Dream would make a good book for discussion in a church circle or book club too.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe