5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

9781400246328

The 5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall is a beautifully illustrated children's book with some fun rhyming stories inside it. Measuring roughly 8 1/4 inches square it is a fun size to read in bed together. This story book is aimed at pre-school children up to age 4. There is one story that talks about going to school so kindergarten children may enjoy it as well.

There are six stories in the 5-Minute Bedtime Treasury. 

God Bless You and Good Night

God Bless My Friends

God Bless My School

God Bless My Family

God Bless My Home

All of these stories are illustrated by Steve Whitlow with what I would call softly-vibrant pictures. The pictures look soft and warm and yet are vibrant in color. I think they are just gorgeous and well liked by children. Then all of these stories are nicely written in a rhyming style that is truely a pleasure to read and fun for children to listen to. 

The 5-Minute Bedtime Treasury could be a fun baby gift or a gift for a young child, besides buying one for your own family.

 



I received a copy of this book from the publisher. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman