Strawberry Shortcake and the Berry Besties Festival by Jennifer Moorman Illustrated by Marci Beighley
I'll be honest, I am a middle-aged woman. You probably guessed that. However, I have loved Strawberry Shortcake since I was a child--and it still makes me happy to see her new books. Strawberry Shortcake and the Berry Besties Festival by Jennifer Moorman is a fun Strawberry Shortcake picture book complete with STICKERS in the back.
I especially love the theme of Strawberry Shortcake and the Berry Besties Festival. The story is about Strawberry Shortcake and her friends teaming up for a fundraiser for needy animals. I am also a huge fan of dogs, cats and helping shelters. This story also shows how we can help each other out when things go wrong. The story is fun to read and one that I think children will enjoy--especially fans of strawberry shortcake and her friends, as well as animal lovers.
Strawberry Shortcake and the Berry Besties Festival is aimed at children ages four to eight. The book is 32 pages long and measures a little over nine inches square. The illustrations are all bright, cheery and nicely done. The stickers in the back are made of paper and would be fun for kids to use on notebooks, journals, etc.
I received a copy of this book from Tommy Nelson. All opinions are my own.





Comments
Post a Comment