Book Review: The Turnaround God by Charlotte Gambill



The Turnaround God by Charlotte Gambill is the book offering encouragement that I wish someone would give me in difficult times--Times like I've just been facing and still face. Charlotte tells you the hard things you need to know to face your future but she also offers a whole lot of encouragement that God is able to turn any difficult situation around. I feel much better about things having read this book. . .and I have a feeling this is a book I'm going to want to re-read.

Charlotte offers examples from Scripture and from her own life showing that God can work in the difficult situations in our life to turn things around if we just keep the faith. While on some level, many of us know that, it is hard to know how to maintain the faith. This book offers both encouragement and some how-to combined to help you feel like you can get through the hard times. This book offers many reminders that God work in difficult situations and what we need to do to maintain that faith and trust in Him.

"Charlotte concludes the book with this summary: "This book was written to breathe belief back into your spirit, to lift your head, and to open your eyes again to the possibilities that lay dormant in the places where you have turned away. Ask yourself. . ."Where do I need to introduce God's turnaround power to my problem?" "

I received this book at no cost from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman