I'm Going to Give you a Bear Hug! by Caroline B. Cooney and Illus. by Tim Warnes



What child doesn't want a hug at bed time? This beautifully illustrated children's book encourages a bit of silliness and is virtually guaranteed to have everyone in the family going to bed with a smile on their face.

I'm Going to Give You a Bear Hug! is a delightful children's book geared for ages four to eight. The rhyme is simple but so well-worded to keep the young one's interest as they read and gather hugs from many animals such as bears, horses, pigs, fishes, and more that are just so nicely and brightly illustrated.

I highly recommend I'm Going to Give you a Bear Hug! I think it would be a regular request for bedtime reading at our house. My son is a little older than the recommended age range but he enjoyed it and it left him smiling. I honestly think it could make pretty much everyone smile. My family truly loved this book--both the beautiful illustrations and the verse.

I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review in exchange for the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman