Eat Better, Feel Better, Live Better: A 52-week Food Journal from Nazima Qureshi, RD, MPH


Electronics are great for many things, but I like to keep track of things on paper. I was excited to receive this Eat Better, Feel Better, Live Better 52-week food journal by Nasima Quresahi so that I can visually see my progress and quickly jot down the information that I want to remember.

The Eat Better, Feel Better, Live Better food journal starts out with an introduction that includes healthy tips and helpful advice on using the journal to make it a regular healthy habit. It is also breaks down daily, weekly and monthly goals in to segments to make up the year with a place to write measurements every four weeks and to keep track of what your hopes and goals are. Then each week includes the daily places to write meals and easily keep track of water drank, exercise, feelings, sleep and other brief notes. This journal has some positive quotes and encouragement sprinkled through the pages.

I have started using The Eat Better, Feel Better, Live Better Food Journal. I believe it would be quite helpful if you wanted to lose weight because you can keep track of measurements and weight. However, I am more concerned about staying fit and eating healthfully and it is also helpful for that reason. I like the way it is designed. The size is about typical journal size, 5 by 7 inches, which is easy to tuck in my book bag if I want to carry it along. I did find the writing space a bit tight if I ate something I wanted to write down that was a bit more complicated. As a whole though, it is working for me quite nicely. I like that there is one week per two-page spread. I like the bright, cheerful colors. I like the quotes and encouragement and tips. I think it is perfect for what I wanted. If you are looking for a food journal, I encourage you to give it a try too.

I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a review. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman