The Garden The Curtain and the Cross by Carl Laferton

 

I didn't realize when I ordered The Garden The Curtain and The Cross that this book is part of a series of books. This is the young child's version written by Carl Laferton and it presents the Gospel of Christ for little ones to understand. It is a board book that is aimed at toddlers. For that reason, the wording is quite simple and aimed at helping little ones understand the salvation plan in simple terms.

My family liked the simple words and the simplistic Gospel presentation for little ones. However, we didn't care for the illustrations at first in The Garden, The Curtain and The Cross. Then, after reading through it a few times, they grew on us. I think if we had seen the original book that it came from, we may have liked it more from the start. If you are looking to share the gospel with little ones, I do recommend it. I also would like to get more books in the series and that may help other parents too. There is a hardcover book for older children and an activity book. It sounds like an especially good series to use around Easter.

I received a copy of this book from The Good Book Company. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman