A Biblical Study: Philippians by Joyce Meyer

 

Joyce Meyer's Biblical Study series is as beautiful inside as it is on the covers. In Philippians by Joyce Meyer she shares how Philippians is one of her favorite epistles because it encouraged believers in the early church as well as addressing believers today. I have to agree as it is one of my favorite books as well.

Philippians: A Biblical Study starts with an introduction by Meyer on how to study the book of Philippians using this book. She also has an introduction to the book that tells about the book and also lists the key truths in this book of the Bible. There are 14 chapters in this Bible study book that cover the four chapters of Philippians in depth. Not only does Meyer take the reader through the book verse by verse, but she also has Personal Reflection questions with room to journal about the question. 

I like these in depth study books because Meyer goes through the Bible books so thoroughly and this book in Philippians is as well done as the rest in the series. The study notes are thorough. She has places to write out answers to the reflective questions, which I like. However, the books are so pretty, as well as nicely bound, that I prefer to journal my answers in a separate journal. If you are a Joyce Meyer fan and like her Bible studies, you will want to get this latest edition in Philippians.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dog that Whispered by Jim Kraus

Love Overboard by Shannon Sue Dunlap

Book Review: The Story Keeper by Lisa Wingate