Chasing Wonder by Ginger Stache

 

I don't know about you, but a lot of times I just want to fit in with everyone else. According to Ginger Stache, you weren’t born to be like everyone else because God made you to stand out. In Chasing Wonder, Stache encourages readers to live the life of adventure and to trust God through all of the adventures.

Chasing Wonder is divided in to 3 sections: An Adventure Mentality, Live in Wonder and Splashing Joy. Each chapter is full of encouragement, stories from Stache's life of adventure and uplifting Bible verses. At the end of each chapter, there is a short page that sums up the basic ideas from the chapter called, "Step by Step."

Stache is definitely an encouraging writer and, as a reader, I could feel her energy and excitement for life as I read through the pages. It did make me want to become more adventurous in my own life. I enjoyed her stories of traveling all over the world as she works for Joyce Meyer as her Chief Creative Officer. Some of her storeis were funny, others were touching, but they all inspired me to live my life a bit fuller for God. Chasing Wonder is just a fun book that could inspire joy in most people.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe