The NIV Radiant Virtues Bible from Zondervan's Beautiful Word Collection

 NIV Radiant Virtues Bible: A Beautiful Word Collection, Comfort Print, hardcover  -

 

The Radiant Virtues Bible is a journaling Bible but it is also a yearly devotional style Bible--all rolled in to one Bible. I really like the idea of using this Bible next year for my devotional time. 

The Radiant Virtues Bible has all sorts of features related to the theme. I like that it has highlighted verses throughout the Bible for faith, hope and love that are color-coded for each theme which makes them easy to find. In the front of the book, there are 12 blank calendar page to use however you wish for planning out your year of activities. There are themes for each week to use for devotionals, prayer and encouraging others. 

 



Like other Bibles in the Beautiful Word collection, this Bible has a lot of illustrated verses and illustrations throughout the book. In the back of the Bible, there are some shareable artistic bookmarks and verse cards that are perforated for ease in sharing. Then throughout the book, there is space to journal through your reading.

The text in this Bible is 8 point type. I do wish it were a little bigger but it is a dark print, which they call the Comfort Print,  which I found helpful. The pages are a bit thin for marker use but colored pencils and pencils should be fine. The words of Jesus are in red, which I like. There is a satin ribbon marker to help mark where you left off. 


 

All in all, I think this is a lovely Bible. I am looking forward to using it as I think it will help me to look at things a bit different with the coded verses and themes for a week of reading. I also like that this Bible is aimed at encouraging the reader to share, encourage and uplift other people. 

I received a copy of this Bible as a member of the Bible Gateway Blogger Grid. All opinions within this review are my own.  #BibleGatewayPartner

You can purchase this item through the Bible Gateway Store:

Radiant Virtues Bible 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman