Where's My Christmas Tree? by Bob Holt

 

 

Where's My Christmas Tree? by Bob Holt is a fun board book for toddlers. The illustrations are bright, fun and eye-catching. The story is a little silly and lots of fun--which is why I could see this being a great book to read out loud with little children. I think the story will help kids talk about how excited they are that Christmas is coming, while highlighting the waiting element.

Where's My Christmas Tree is about 20 pages and measures about 7 inches square. It is a nice size for young ones to hold and turn on their own.The words are large and easy for them to see and they are learning them. It would be cute for toddlers to enjoy through the Christmas season.

I received a copy of this book for review from Worthy publishing. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

JustRead Tour Stop and Giveaway: A Love Most Precious: 90 Devotions on the Book of Ruth by Anita Higman