The Power of Thank you by Joyce Meyer and My Thank You Journal from Ellie Claire

 

The Power of Thank You: Discover the Joy of Gratitude by Joyce Meyer is a relatively short and easy to read book with a powerful message and reminder to be grateful for the things in your life. 

In The  Power of Thank You, Meyer shares both personal stories and stories from the Bible to encourage readers to be grateful for both the little things and the big things in their lives. Even when life isn't going the way that you hoped, Meyer encourages readers to find something to be thankful for. This book is easy to read and understand. While I didn't really learn anything new in this book, it was a good reminder to me to be thankful for so many things. I think it would be an especially good book to give a new Christian that is struggling. One of the features I especially liked about this book is the appendix that has thirty days of things to thank God for based on various Scriptures throughout the Bible. I like to use a gratitude journal every day. 

Along with this book, there is an accompanying gratitude journal that is simply gorgeous. My Thank You Journal from Ellie Claire has a beautiful cover, plenty of lined pages to write on. Each page has a quote at the bottom from the book, or on gratitude, or a related Bible verse. It doesn't have to go with the book, although they make a nice gift set. 


I received a copy of this book from the publisher. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe