Ameo Life Products



 Do you use supplements or alternative treatments? I sometimes do. I recently had the opportunity to try some colloidal silver products from Ameo Life.

I had a hive-like reaction to a medicine so I used the extra strength silver gel to help heal the spot. . .and it did seem to make it better for me. I have used topical silver products in the past with good success for other scrapes and surface injuries with good success. I really liked that this gel comes in a pump bottle and was so easy to use and felt like a nice quality ointment. 

They also has a Ph Balanced Alkaline Structured Silver Solution that I personally would have used if I had got it a few days earlier to swish with some canker sores--although I see on their website that the company has a mouth rinse available as well. The company suggests it is healthy for your gut and may help with a gut re-set.

They have a probiotic that also helps with gut health. I didn't receive that though, instead I received a chelated multi-vitamin that is useful for both men and women.

The Silver infused  Soap is available in five different variations for naturally cleaning your skin. The soaps are all natural and do not contain any added chemicals or preservatives. They are made with essential oils and actually smell really good.

They are available for purchase on the Ameo Website: https://bit.ly/3zWgn8Z

You also have an opportunity to win these products and try them yourself: Win 4 full sized Ameo Life products!

I received these Ameo Life Products as a part of  FrontGate Media's Tour. All opinions within this review are my own. #ameolife #christianhealth #healthylifestyle #supplements #naturalhealth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe