I Pray You'll Be. . .by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Catalin Ardeleanu

 

 

 

I Pray You'll Be by Hannah C. Hall is such a sweet children's book. I love the beautiful illustrations by Catalin Ardeleanu and the beautiful prayer that Hall wrote that flows through this book.

I Pray You'll Be would be a wonderful book to read at bedtime, but really any time of day. This beautiful children's book is 32 pages long, aimed at preschool children through second grade, and is a large beautiful dust-jacketed book measuring about 9 1/2 by 10 inches square. This beautiful prayer is one that could be prayed by any caregiver for the child that they are with. I also like how inclusive this book is as to children of all colors in the illustrations. This beautiful flowing prayer throughout the book could inspire children in so many ways. I just highly recommend it.

 


 


I received this book from the publisher. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe