The Inspiring, Untold Story of the Making of a Holiday Classic: Charlie Brown's Christmas Miracle by Michael Keane

 Charlie Brown's Christmas Miracle

One of the first Christmas specials that I enjoyed as a child was A Charlie Brown Christmas. It is a fond memory for me and my family watches it nearly every year. Is it a favorite for you too? If so, you may want to know the back story of this special. The Inspiring, Untold Story of the Making of a Holiday Classic: Charlie Brown's Christmas Miracle by Michael Keane is a book about how this special came to be made--against the odds. 

The Inspiring, Untold Story of the Making of a Holiday Classic: Charlie Brown's Christmas Miracle is a fairly lengthy book but it is also well told and quite interesting, I think. I liked how easily it reads. I enjoyed the back story quite a bit. It is a book that I just couldn't rush through and takes some time to read. I liked the historical photos in the middle of the book too.

This is a book that will appeal to those who enjoy history, to those who enjoyed the Charlie Brown Christmas special through the years, and to the fans of Charles Schultz. I think it has broad appeal and is a fascinating look at a piece of television history. My husband has been waiting to read this book after me and he loves history so I know he will enjoy all of the historical details included.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher. All opinions within this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Hannah C. Hall Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

Essential Speed Reading Techniques: How to become a Better, Faster Reader by Katya Seberson

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? by Paula Faris Illustrated by Bhagya Madanasinghe