FrontGate Media Book Feature and Giveaway: From Sea to Shining Sea by H. Eugene Frame and Marsha Frame with John Christopher Frame
As we close out July 2026, The United States has celebrated it's 250th birthday. From Sea to Shining Sea: 50 Daily Devotions from Traveling to Every State in America is a Christian devotional devotional book that celebrates all fifty states of the United States. This is an especially great year to read this devotional.
From Sea to Shining Sea has devotions that are designed for short, meaningful reflection, blending faith, Scripture, and real-life travel experiences from across the United States. Each of the fifty readings begins with a travel moment that the authors experienced that coincide with the state featured in that reading. The authors have traveled to all fifty states and have been married 60 years. The travels are from various times in their lives and feature various landmarks and historical interests in the states.
Along with the travel stories, each reading connects that experience with a brief Scripture passage and a simple spiritual insight. All the readings are deliberately short and give the reader something to think about. Along with the readings, if they so choose, the reader can look at the featured on-line video to get a better look at the places the authors visited.
I have traveled to many states so I recognized some of the places that the authors traveled in From Sea to Shining Sea. Then other places I made note of so that I could look at the places that they went if I travel there. From Sea to Shining Sea is an interesting book for seasoned travelers and for those who wish to arm-chair travel. I read this book through in a short time, but it would be a great book to read as a daily devotional, one day at a time.
Click on the link below for a chance to win a copy of your own. Otherwise, this book is available for purchase from Amazon: https://bit.ly/SeatoShiningSeaAmazon
Watch this Video Trailor to learn more: https://youtu.be/12Lh4RTElyQ
Giveaway: Win a Free Book
Purchase link: https://bit.ly/SeatoShiningSeaAmazon
I received a copy of this book from the author through Frontgate Media . All opinions are my own.
#FromSeaToShiningSea, #ChristianDevotional, #DailyDevotional, #DevotionalBook, #ChristianBooks, #ChristianWomen, #QuietTimeWithGod, #BookGiveaway

Comments
Post a Comment